Dear Abbie/Abner letter
Dear Abbie My close friend knew who I liked and told EVERYONE...I mean, even the teachers. I am so embarrassed. I confronted my friend and now she is giving me the silent treatment. What should I do? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Rejected Rana, It is common to argue with friends, I commonly do so to, and it’s because you both have different perspectives about things, and ways to interpret what the other is saying. Communication is not just hearing what the other person is saying it is understanding their emotion and meaning behind it, communication is a two-way street. It’s not only how you understand a message but how the person at the other end does, and if they received it in the exact way you wanted them to. Communication is more skills than just words it's also sending and receiving hints of tone, expressions, and gestures. I was researching lately and watched aTed-E...




Comments
Post a Comment