Water Project Questions & Comments

Michael: I like how you we so well prepared and spoke well with confidence, but maybe you should have added more detail and explain any funny things to make it more exiting.

Max: you had lots of detail and explained very well on your website and you problems, but  you just needed to slow down and not pace and move so much and also stutter. 

Kai Warner: You were very good at explaining your process and goal, and you talked more instead off reading and that was very good. but you could have giving more detail about the class and what and why you got the money. 

Alan & Sebastian: I like how you explained well and gave the full process with some evidence, but you could have included pictures and maybe a video of the event. 

Eli & Alan: I like how you showed you game and hole process nicely and weren't going crazy from being nervous, but you could have explained your time with the kids better. 

Ritvik & Jacob: You guys did a good job and explained very well, but maybe should have made it shorter and stop repeating some things.

Erin: I like the fact that you did both and worked hard to raise money, and awarness but you could have added more detail and made it with a story so it was funny and a bit more cool, also put the pictures in the middle, and talk louder.

Abigail: It was beautiful and you had so many good things and explained everything very clearly, I wouldn't change a thing.

Isis: I like how you explained everything and it looked like you had a lot of practice. But you could have added more and put more effort into showing us.

Anushka: The game was very fun and interesting, but you should have put a lot more effort into the whole thing.

Millie: it was very good and well practiced but you could have added a bit more and your goal and more detail on the problems. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Abbie/Abner letter