Fitness Blast


1. Which area of fitness seems to be your biggest strength?
Flexibility ___   Strength and Endurance __X__  Balance ____           
Core  ____  Coordination ___   Agility____   Speed and Power_____

2. Which area would you most like to improve in?
Flexibility ___   Strength and Endurance ____  Balance __X__           
Core  ____  Coordination ___   Agility____   Speed and Power_____

3. Which area would you most like to improve in? List 3 activities you can use to improve that area of fitness.
I would like to improve my balance because I always topple over or wiggle a lot.
1. Do some stretches that require balance after I run
2. Walk heel to toe back and forth 3 times before bed
3. Do 10 squats when I wake up
So that way I even out when I practice balancing and I have multiple ways to improve my balance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Abbie/Abner letter