Magnetic Cannon

I learned that magnetic force will transfer energy and propel the metal marble forward.
Some questions that I still have are:
Could we make this at a life-sized scale, and if so what would we use this for?
What would happen if we chance the materials it was made out of (but it would still be magnetic)?
I think that what I thought was really important was that in some ways it worked and in some ways it didn't and I would like to know why it didn't work when you put two balls to start, etc.
I learned that from this process you are able to dive deeper into topics and it is able to help you understand the overall concept and everything about it.
The value of learning to ask questions is that when you ask questions it allows you to reach out further and also it allows you to find out more about the topic you are studying 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Abbie/Abner letter